Anti-bribery Management Systems
To help in combating bribery and corruption, the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) published ISO 37001 “Anti-bribery Management Systems,” for organizations seeking to better manage bribery and corruption risks within their own teams and organizations.
ISO 37001 identifies a management standard to help organizations in the fight against corruption, by establishing a culture of integrity, transparency and compliance. This standard can be used by any organization, large or small, whether in the public, private or voluntary sector, and in any country. It is a flexible tool, which can be adapted according to the size and nature of the organization and the bribery risk it faces.
As part of our training, our team at TNA Global Consult can help you identify how to best use this tool to meet your specific needs.
Introduction to the general requirements, measures and controls of ISO 37001 that have to be implemented in a reasonable and proportionate manner to help in preventing, detecting, and dealing with bribery.
Training topics include:
Introduction & Awareness
- Anti-bribery policy
- Management leadership, commitment and responsibility
- Personnel controls and training
- Due diligence on projects and business associates
- Financial, commercial and contractual controls
- Reporting, monitoring, investigation and review
- Corrective action and continual improvement
Corruption Risk Assessment
- Introduction to risk mapping methodology
- Identification and prioritization
- Mitigation of corruption risk
Preparation for Certification
- Preparation of Documented Information
- Review of processes
- Minimum requirements and supporting guidance for implementing or benchmarking an anti-bribery management system
- Assurance to management, investors, employees, customers, and other stakeholders that an organization is taking reasonable steps to prevent bribery
- Evidence in the event of an investigation that an organization has taken reasonable steps to prevent bribery.
- Audit ISO 19600
- Audit ISO 37001
- Gap Analysis
- Mock Audit
- Paper Audit
ENHANCE ETHICS & COMPLIANCE – REDUCE CORRUPTION