Our intensive training programs are designed with your business in mind. We first work with your team to identify the risks associated with your business and look at your existing protocols to determine how we can create a more efficient and effective anti-corruption policy within your organization.
Then, we create the training to ensure your entire team is working toward a zero-tolerance anti-corruption work environment at all levels.
Here is a look at the different training programs we currently offer:
Introduction & Awareness Training
Detailed training programs to cover the basics, definitions, commitments, situations, liabilities, global laws and codes, case studies all raising awareness towards ethics and the fight against corruption. Topics of discussion will include:
Fundamentals of Corruption & Bribery
- Definition of Corruption & Bribery
- Facilitation Payments
- Conflict of Interest
- Gifts, Entertainment and Hospitality
- How to Handle Corruption and Extortion
- Classification of Corruption
- Potential Consequences of Corruption
- Ethical Communication
Code of Conduct
- Tone from the Top
- Responsibilities for Implementation
- Applicability to Third Parties
- Red Flags
- Whistle Blowing & Reporting
Advanced Training & Workshops
Contents specifically tailored to cater for the different industry sectors, raising awareness and control of staff with in the different disciplines.
- Corruption in Construction
- Procurement Fraud
- Dealing with Third Parties
- Corruption Risk Analysis and Mapping
- Conducting Third-Party Due Diligence
- Corruption Indicators and Cost of Corruption
- International & Local Anti-Bribery & Anti-Corruption – Acts and Laws
- Typical Every Day Corruption Scenarios (Breakout Groups)
Anti-Corruption Coaching Workshops
Refresher coaching programs to refresh the awareness and provide updates on the global fight against corruption and bribery.
Ethics Compliance e-Learning Programs
Development of high-level and bespoke e-Learning Training Modules to expose larger groups of employees to Ethics Compliance including implementation and follow-up.
ENHANCE ETHICS & COMPLIANCE – REDUCE CORRUPTION